YOUNG MUSICAL THEATER
DANCE, INTERPRETATION IN ENGLISH AND MUSIC
Training : Musical Theater (dance, performance and music).
Aimed at : The discipline of Musical Theater consists of developing the innate talent of young people, enhancing the artistic part.
Home : September 2, 2021
Duration : from September to June (both included).
Schedule of compulsory subjects
5:30 pm to 8:30 pm Acrobatics - Interpretation - Dance
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm Interpretation - Dance - Music
Objectives : Students will perform the GI musical where they will show what they have learned during the course in a fun, didactic way and with a high level of demand and perfection. With the classes he will acquire confidence, tools to be able to improve within the interpretation, music and dance.
Title : each student will obtain the diploma issued by the Gi according to the course. Therefore, it is mandatory to attend at least 90% of the classes.
Final performance : 2021 (date to be confirmed)
- Musical language
- Breathing techniques
- Tuning techniques
- Vocal technique
- Songs in English
- Interpretation in English.
- Facial expression.
- Body Expression
- Practical exercises.
- Tone, volume and intensity of the voice.
- Memorize texts in English.
Base and body expression:
- Classic base
- Contemporary base
- Body placement
- Body control
- Lyric - body expression
- Technical basis
- Students will experiment physically through different styles of music.
- They will learn to keep pace with the body.
- The choreographies that will be performed will be related to the musical that is being worked on.
- Modern and current songs will be worked on in order to create motivation. The knowledge acquired in all the disciplines worked within the musical will be practiced.
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL MUSICAL THEATER TEACHERS
Graduated in dance in Cuba
Omar Iglesias - Urban Dances / Paula Pérez - Technical base teacher and dancer / Aina da Silva - Afro, urban and commercial teacher and dancer
Interpretation - Singing
Graduate of the Liceu Conservatory
Director Gi - Teacher, dancer and choreographer